There is nothing quite like the iconic styling of the German Frers Hylas H63. This high-performance yacht with advanced technology and custom features make the Hylas H63 a top choice for any yacht enthusiasts.
The Hylas H63 was designed for maximum comfort and safety while cruising the coast or enjoying an extended stay of living life on the water.
- Built using modern techniques and precision
- Alternating layers of Twaron and fiberglass making the hull light with optimal impact resistance
- Elegant cabinetry using an array of wood types and finishes
- Specialized countertops and cabinets offering plenty of storage
- Breathtaking plush interiors, perfect for entertaining or relaxation
- Luxury galley kitchen with top of the line modern appliances
- Customized to represent each owner’s specific style and taste
German Frers designed the H63 hull for a great sailing experience whether for a day or for long-distance cruising. The construction uses modern vacuum-bag techniques and selective coring for superior stiffness and reduced weight. While the fine modern entry slices smoothly through the worst chop, the broad stern enables great surfing speeds, a luxury master cabin aft, and a huge deck cabin under the stern steps—big enough to house any number of inflatable water toys and dive gear. The standard shoal fin keel is bulbed and draws 7’ 8”. The deep modern spade rudder offers a tight turning radius for crowded marinas, clear wheel feedback for a sporty feel, and exceptional performance in all ocean conditions.
INTERIOR SPACES & LAYOUTS
LENGTH OVERALL: 63’0″ (19.23 m)
LENGTH OF WATERLINE: 57’9″ ( 17.62m)
BEAM: 17’8” (5.38m)
SHOAL DRAFT: 7’8″ (2.29m)
DISPLACEMENT: 84,800 lbs (38,465 kg)
WATER TANK: 384 gal (1,454 litres)
FUEL TANK: 650 gal (2,461 litres)
SAIL AREA:2,060 sq. ft w/ 135% Genoa (191.4m²)
ENGINE: Yanmar 220 hp
BALLAST/DISPLACEMENT RATIO: .36
NAVAL ARCHITECT: Germán Frers