THE POWER OF THE M49
Spacious, fuel efficient, plenty of power and exceptional craftsmanship are what you will find with the new Hylas M49 power yacht. One level of comprehensive entertaining from the helm station to the swim platform. Grill, day heads, cockpit refrigeration, sun lounger, galley, dinette and helm station can all open up to form a stunning bright and inclusive environment. This new Hylas power yacht reflects the finest handcrafted quality and tradition that boat owners have come to expect from Hylas.
A down-east from down under
Salthouse has been designing the finest quality yachts for over 65 years. This southern hemisphere based architect has developed a well proven “down-east” style motor yacht. The M49 hull has been tested for decades around New Zealand’s rugged coastlines. These hull designs, in keeping with the workboat heritage of today’s most successful sedan style cruisers, owe their origins as work boats for commercial fishing and offshore angling.
Take this proven, efficient and comfortable hull design and introduce the Hylas interior and you have a yacht that will deliver on every expectation.
Designed with Precision the Hylas M49 practical and functional design maximizes the amount of space.
- Large windows, providing panoramic visibility from every seat while underway or enjoying the surroundings at anchor
- Aft galley positioning designed to enable easy conversation while preparing food and entertaining
- Saloon and cockpit tables providing options for dining indoors or out or both
- Spacious living areas, comparable with those of much larger vessels
- Generous-sized cockpit—perfect for alfresco dining, fishing and relaxing
- Full galley with large pull-out pantry for great storage
- Handcrafted timber interior
- 2 cabin and 2 heads—Day heads on main deck
- Popup grill in the cockpit
- Cockpit refrigeration and serving area – or this can have a washing machine
INTERIOR SPACES & LAYOUTS
LENGTH OVERALL: 49’2″ (15 m)
LENGTH OF WATERLINE: 45′ 9″ (14 m)
BEAM: 13’6″ (4.12 m)
DRAFT: 3’2″ (1 m )
FUEL CAPACITY: 238 gal (900 litres)
WATER TANKAGE: 185 gal (720 litres)
BLACK TANK CAPACITY: 25.10 gal (95 litres)
DISPLACEMENT: 11.5 tonnes
ENGINE: Twin 370hp Yanmar
SLEEPING CAPACITY: 7