THE POWER OF THE M47
Spacious, fuel-efficient, with plenty of power, and exceptional craftsmanship are what you will find with the new Hylas M47 power yacht. One level of comprehensive entertaining from the helm station to the swim platform. This new Hylas power yacht reflects the finest handcrafted quality and tradition that boat owners have come to expect from Hylas.
Relax in the luxurious salon or enjoy alfresco dining or lounging in the covered spacious cockpit. Rooftop storage for the dinghy, paddleboards, or kayaks. Perfect for the family. Experience the proven performance, economical cruising, and quality craftsmanship of Hylas Yachts.
Powered by twin Cox CXO300 300 HP high-powered diesel outboard engines, the M47 is a first of it’s kind in the downeast segment.
Salthouse has been designing the finest quality yachts for over 65 years. This southern hemisphere-based architect has developed a well-proven “down-east” style motor yacht. The M47 hull has been tested around New Zealand’s rugged coastlines. These hull designs, in keeping with the workboat heritage of today’s most successful sedan-style cruisers, owe their origins as workboats for commercial fishing and offshore angling.
Designed with Precision the Hylas M47 practical and functional design maximizes the amount of space.
- Large windows, providing panoramic visibility from every seat while underway or enjoying the surroundings at anchor
- Aft galley positioning designed to enable easy conversation while preparing food and entertaining
- Saloon and cockpit tables providing options for dining indoors or out or both
- Spacious living areas, comparable with those of much larger vessels
- Generous-sized cockpit—perfect for alfresco dining, fishing and relaxing
- Full galley with large pull-out pantry for great storage
- Handcrafted timber interior
- 2 cabin and 2 heads—Day heads on main deck
- Popup grill in the cockpit
- Cockpit refrigeration and serving area – or this can have a washing machine
INTERIOR SPACES & LAYOUTS
LENGTH OVERALL: 47′ (14.33 m)
LENGTH OF WATERLINE: 42′ 8″ (13 m)
BEAM: 13’6″ (4.12 m)
DRAFT: 3’2″ (1 m )
FUEL CAPACITY: 475 gal (1,798 litres)
WATER TANKAGE: 190 gal (720 litres)
BLACK TANK CAPACITY: 25.10 gal (95 litres)
DISPLACEMENT: 20,943.9 lbs (9,500 kg)
ENGINE: Twin Cox CXO300 300 hp
SLEEPING CAPACITY: 7